Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Here's to the BAD movies...

I've been thinking....I only review those movies I think are good. This post is a list of movies, with a short explanation that I really hated, couldn't finish, or just found extremely stupid.

Eragon - 2 ramheads out of 10
Eragon the movie featured bad acting, bad special effects, and is not similar to the book in many many ways. As a fan of the book, I was left with a bad taste in my mouth after watching. For a full list of differences click here

Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over - 1 ramhead out of 10
The Spy Kids movies were never anything special, but this one was the worst, head-ache causing one yet. I went with my little brother to this movie, only to see the 3D. That was one of the worst decisions of my life. The 3D was so poorly done, I had a head-ache. The plot was lame, the acting was poor (Stallone got an award for worst supporting actor). Do NOT see this movie.

Ok, this is all that I can think of....I'm sure there are more to come...



No comments:

Post a Comment