Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Charlie has done it again!

I'm sorry I haven't done a real post in a while, but I've just not been in a mood. Never fear, I didn't forget about this blog...

R
emember The Mighty Ducks? Remember the kid who was the captain of the team, Charlie (Joshua Jackson)? He moved on to Dawson's Creek, that show died, now's he co-stars in the new show Fringe. Fringe is written by the writers of Lost, Alias, more... It is an mystery, psychological, action show that deals with a government FBI agent, Olivia Dunham's investigation of the pattern, a series of strange happenings that are frequently covered up by the government. Her investigations lead her to a corporation called "Massive Dynamic". Conspiracy?: Maybe... It is a show that makes you think, and it is really interesting. Also, one of the characters spent 17 years in a mental institute, and some of the things he says are extremely funny. Everyone loves crazy people! I recommend that anyone and everyone watch, because I can't have it get cancelled--I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!

Fringe
airs after House Tuesday on Fox. It can also be seen on fox.com and hulu.com. (Click the picture for Hulu)

I give the series (so far) 8 ramheads out of 10:

No comments:

Post a Comment