Friday, April 24, 2009

A....L....M....O.....S....T T.....H....E.....R.....E...

School is almost done for me. I have next week of classes, then a week of exams, and then I am done. Well, just about. I'll be going to Europe for my college choir tour. Two weeks in England, France, Luxembourg, and Germany. Then after that, what's next? Well, I'll be workin' two summer jobs, making some cash to pay for school. Oh yeah, and there are some pretty sweet movies coming out this summer: X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Angels & Demons, Land of the Lost, Transformers 2, and of course HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE (which I'll be seeing at midnight on July 15). Also, RELIENT K is recording their new album to be released sometime this summer (date unannounced yet).

I think this summer is shaping up to be a big one for the movies, lots of sequels (HP6, Angels & Demons--which is actually a prequel, X-Men--again, a prequel, and Transformers...)










No comments:

Post a Comment