Saturday, November 20, 2010

5 Scenes that I would have liked to see in Deathly Hallows part 1

If you haven't seen Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1, you may not want to read this, as I talk about what is and isn't in the film. If you haven't read the book, you'll be confused.

5. Phineas Nigellus in the beaded bag

4. Harry stealing and eventually burying Mad-Eye Moody's magical eye

3. Harry, Ron, and Hermione listening to their friends on Potterwatch radio

2. Dudley's heartfelt goodbye with Harry

1. Harry telling off Lupin at Grimmauld place

To make room for some or all of these scenes I could have gone without the Harry-Hermione dance. It was a little weird and didn't really go with the flow of the movie. I didn't hate it, but I could have gone without it.

What do you think? What scenes did you want or did you not like?

No comments:

Post a Comment